Congratulations to our company for undertaking the manufacture of the laminar flow transfer window（dynamic pass box) of a large pharmaceutical factory in Malaysia. After the company’s internal test was confirmed by the customer, it was successfully shipped. Again, we will also introduce the relevant definitions and functions of the transfer window in detail:
As an auxiliary equipment of the clean room, the transfer window is mainly used for the transfer of small items between the clean area and the clean area, between the non-clean area and the clean area, so as to reduce the number of times of opening the door of the clean room and minimize the noise of the clean area. Pollution. The transfer window is widely used in micro-technology, biological laboratories, pharmaceutical factories, hospitals, food processing industries, LCD, electronics factories and other places that require air purification.
The transfer window is a kind of auxiliary equipment of the clean room, which is mainly used for the transfer of small items between the clean area and the clean area, between the clean area and the non-clean area, so as to reduce the number of times of opening the door of the clean room and reduce the pollution of the clean room. reduced to a minimum. The transfer window is made of stainless steel plate, smooth and clean. The double doors are interlocked to effectively prevent cross-contamination, equipped with electronic or mechanical interlocking devices, and equipped with ultraviolet germicidal lamps.
The transfer window is divided into three categories: 1. Electronic interlock transfer window 2. Mechanical interlock transfer window 3. Self-cleaning transfer window
According to the working principle, the transfer window can be divided into air shower transfer window, ordinary transfer window and laminar flow transfer window. Various types of transfer windows can be made according to actual requirements.
Optional accessories: walkie-talkie, germicidal lamp and other related functional accessories.
⒈Short-distance transmission window working surface is made of stainless steel plate, which is flat, clean and wear-resistant
2. The long-distance transfer window adopts non-powered rollers on the working table, which makes it easy and convenient to transfer items
⒊The doors on both sides are equipped with mechanical interlock or electronic interlock and electronic latch device to ensure that the doors on both sides cannot be opened at the same time.
4. Various non-standard sizes and floor-to-ceiling transfer windows can be customized according to customer needs
⒌The wind speed at the air outlet of the air nozzle is as high as 20s or more.
⒍Using high-efficiency filters with clapboards, the filtration efficiency is: 99.99%, ensuring the purification level.
⒎ EVA sealing material is used, which has high airtight performance.
⒏Pairable call intercom
4. Working principle
⒈Mechanical interlocking device: The internal interlocking is realized in a mechanical form. When one door is opened, the other door cannot be opened. The other door must be closed before the other door can be opened.
2. Electronic interlocking device: internally adopts integrated circuit, electromagnetic lock, control panel, indicator light, etc. to realize interlocking. The lock action realizes interlocking. When the door is closed, the electromagnetic lock of the other fan will start to work, and the indicator light will be on at the same time, indicating that the other door can be opened.
5. How to use?
The transfer window is managed according to the cleanliness level of the higher-level clean area connected to it. For example, the transfer window connected between the coding room and the filling room should be managed according to the requirements of the filling room. After get off work, the operator in the clean area is responsible for wiping the inner surfaces of the transfer window and turning on the ultraviolet sterilizing lamp for 30 minutes.
1. Materials entering and exiting the clean area must be strictly separated from the human flow passage, and enter and exit through the special passage for materials in the production workshop.
2 When the materials enter, the raw and auxiliary materials are unpacked or cleaned by the person in charge of the preparation team, and then sent to the raw and auxiliary material temporary storage room of the workshop through the transfer window; after the inner packaging materials are removed from the outer temporary storage room, they are The transfer window is sent into the inner private room. The workshop integrator handles the handover of materials with the person in charge of the preparation and inner packaging process.
3. When passing through the transfer window, the regulations of “one opening and one closing” of the inner and outer doors of the transfer window must be strictly followed, and the two doors cannot be opened at the same time. After opening the outer door to put the materials in, close the door first, then open the inner door to take out the materials, close the door, and so on.
4. When the materials in the clean area are sent out, the materials should be transported to the relevant material intermediate station first, and moved out of the clean area according to the reverse procedure when the materials enter
5. All semi-finished products shipped out of the clean area must be sent to the outer temporary storage room through the transfer window, and then transferred to the outer packaging room through the logistics channel.
6. Materials and wastes that are highly likely to cause pollution should be transported to unclean areas through their dedicated transfer windows.
7. After the materials come in and out, clean up the sanitation of the clearing rooms or intermediate stations and the delivery windows in time, close the inner and outer passage doors of the delivery windows, and do a good job of cleaning and disinfection.
6. Matters needing attention
1. The transfer window is suitable for general transportation. During transportation, it should be protected from rain and snow to avoid damage and corrosion.
2. The transfer window should be stored in a warehouse with a temperature of -10°C~+40°C, a relative humidity not greater than 80%, and no corrosive gases such as acid and alkali.
3. When unpacking, it should be operated in a civilized manner, and no rough and barbaric operations are allowed to avoid personal injury.
4. After unpacking, first of all, please confirm whether the product is the one you ordered, and then carefully check whether there are any missing parts in the packing list, and whether there is any damage to each part caused by transportation.
Seven, operating specifications
1. Wipe the items to be delivered with 0.5% peracetic acid or 5% iodophor solution.
2. Open the outer door of the transfer window, quickly place the items to be transferred, disinfect the transfer window with 0.5% peracetic acid spray, and close the outer door of the transfer window.
3. Turn on the ultraviolet lamp in the transfer window, and irradiate the items to be transferred with ultraviolet light for no less than 15 minutes.
4. Notify the experimenters or staff in the barrier system, open the inner door of the transfer window, and take out the items.
Close the inner door of the transfer window.
Post time: Dec-09-2022